TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUYERS
USE OF SITE
- This site is known as www.amaxmall.com which is a Malaysian online e-commerce platform licensed to channel the sale of good and services from third party vendors.
- In accessing this site you must not in any manner interfere or attempt to interfere with any features of this site including its server or network which host this site. You must not use our site in any way that damages our reputation nor can you represent that you are affiliated with us.
- You may not use or re-produce any of the photographs, video or content from this site without our prior consent.
- To place an order you may or may not have an account with us. Suffice that you enter the details as requested in the order sheet. You must ensure that accurate details are given, for us to process your order. You must also above 18 years of age and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement for the sale of the products on this site.
- If you register with us, please keep your password secure. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised activity in your account.
- You must not enter into another person’s account without the consent of that other person.
- Please inform us immediately should you discover any unauthorised use of your account and we will take steps to immediately re-secure your account.
- You must follow the instructions given on the site when placing your order. All information given must be accurate as we shall not be responsible to any inaccuracies or ambiguities in the information given to us.
- There are various payments methods available on our site. You must choose what is suitable for you and have available funds in your account or at your disposal to make payment for your order.
- Upon submission and payment made on your order, you will receive a confirmation email from us that your order has been received and is being processed (“Email1”). This does not constitute a contract of sale. A contract of sale is only formed when we confirm that we have accepted your order and have shipped your goods (“Email2”).
- If we are not able to process your order for any reason, we will require the details of your account so that we can refund your payment.
- You may cancel your order at any time before receiving Email2. If you wish to cancel your order after Email2 (when your goods have been shipped), we will return the amount paid for the goods minus the shipping charges incurred to ship out the goods and to ship them back to us.
- Upon receipt of your goods, please reply to our Email 2 to confirm that you have received your goods failing which, it is deemed that delivery has been made to you when we receive confirmation by the delivery company.
- If you have received a product with defects or not according to your order (for example, shoes of the wrong size), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us via our chat icon on our webpage during office hours (9.30 am – 5.30 pm on weekdays or 9.30 am-12.30 pm on Saturdays) and we will guide you through the return process. We may ask you to send a picture of the defect or fault for preliminary checking.
- We will replace the product or alternatively refund the price after we have collected the product from the address of delivery and confirmed that there Is a default or fault. You will not incur any additional delivery cost in the event we replace the product. If the product is found not to have any defect upon our physical receipt of the same, we will ship the product back to you.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the product is suitable for the purpose it was purchased. The product on this site is supplied by third party vendors and you must make an independent assessment on the suitability of the product. The description of the product on this site is simply a guide on the particulars of the product and we do not warrant that the product meet your individual requirement.
- Under any circumstances, we and/or our suppliers shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this site, our services or the terms and conditions.
- Our total liability under any contract shall under no circumstances exceed the cost of the products or the replacement with its equivalent.
CHANGE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions herein can be amended by us at any time and will be posted in this page. Continued use of this site is deemed to constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.